Memoirs of the Past

Sunday, March 9, 2008

It was March 6, 2008, when I and a friend visited a past. I wasn’t expecting that it will be that nostalgic after I’ve entered the gymnasium. Things might have changed physically, but the memories hadn’t changed.


I was laughing to my guts when I saw the new building before, which is an old building now, and nostalgically reminded by the face. It was about 10 years ago; I met this pretty gal walking from the corridor to the main gate of the school. She is a friend and buddy of my neighbor back in high school. She was wearing the school’s PE uniform when I took glance of her. Her hair pony-tailed and she wears tiresome but very wonderful smile.


The look of her face flashed into my mind and all the events we shared. I was at the moment of deep slumber when suddenly my mobile phone beeps. It was a text message from my fiancée asking details of my whereabouts.

You can never tell. Everything in this world can happen instantly surprising..



keywords: nostalgic, past, woman, fiancée, gymnasium, old, smile, beautiful smile


[get this widget]

0 comments: